ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
So, you’re looking for some guidance and support in building and growing a family friendly business? Here’s all the information you need on how I work with my clients.
Who do I work best with?
I set up The Mumpreneur’s Mentor to work exclusively with mums as I am passionate about helping you to have your own successful family friendly business so that you can be the best mum you can be and work on your terms.
Whether you are selling a product or are a service based business, I work with the mum behind it as that is what I’m best at!
How can I help you?
Unlike a lot of coaches, I don’t just help you figure out what you want to do, I will actually show you what you need to do to achieve your goals so you have a clear plan to be following after each and every session – consider it a mixture of coaching, mentoring and training.
Some of the things I’m currently helping my clients with:
Figuring out how to go from idea to product or service
You know what you want to do but are a little overwhelmed with what you actually need to do to turn your big idea into reality. Whether its a new product or service, we will work together to get clear on the essential steps you need to take (and the ones you don’t) and break it down in to simple tasks so you know exactly what you need to be dong and when – no more overwhelm!
Getting your marketing message right
This is a big thing with a lot of my clients when we first start working together, they are not clear enough in who they are working with. We will really drill down on what your ideal client looks like (who are more than happy to pay what you’re worth), where they hang out and then craft your marketing message so that you are only talking with ideal clients – this one area can save you money, time and headaches!
Automating your business
Mapping out the processes you need in your business and then creating systems so that you can automate, streamline or outsource as much as possible leaving you to focus on the strategy and income earning tasks.
Getting the all important work / life balance right
The whole point to starting your business is to work family friendly hours. Now don’t get me wrong, you will have to work hard to make it a success but there are lots of things we can do to make sure that the time you do spend working is used as efficiently as possible.
Identifying any missed opportunities
I’m really good at looking at a business or idea and honing in on any areas that are missed opportunities to earning extra income. You’ll be surprised at some of the ways you can easily make small changes that will really benefit your bank account!
Why you want me as your coach
I have a no nonsense approach so I won’t take any excuses for not doing the work – no laziness allowed!! At the end of the day, I don’t want to waste my or your own time if you aren’t prepared to do the work as I could be working with another mum who will do whatever it takes to build her own super successful business.
If you want someone who will tell you what you want to hear, go elsewhere – I’m not the coach for you.
However, if you want someone to show you step by step EXACTLY what you need to be doing, act as your guide so you avoid the common mistakes and also keep you accountable (giving you a kick up the bum when you need it!) – then I’m your girl.
If you want my full story on how I got started on my journey to self employment, check out my profile.
Sound like something that would benefit you?
There are a few options to choose from to work directly with me.
Business Boost Breakthrough Session – this is best place to start
During your 60 minute session (using Zoom), we can get clear on what your perfect business will be like and how you CAN achieve it, as well as create a clear plan outlining the steps you need to take in the next 90 days – making sure it is completely doable looking after the kids as well.
This is your call so you can decide what specific areas you want to focus on, they could include:
- Figuring out how to go from idea to product or service to avoid overwhelm
- Crafting your marketing message so it speaks only to your ideal clients
- Mapping out how to automate and streamline your business
- Specific strategies to leverage your time
- How to become a productivity queen
- Discover where you are wasting opportunities to be earning additional income in your business (this applies to both new and existing business mums!)
There are lots we can cover in this session.
I don’t know about you, but whenever I have a call with my mentor, you can guarantee that I think of an important question after I’ve put the phone down. That’s why you will also get 30 days email support following your call so that you can ask any questions about implementing your plan – means no confusion on your part.
To give you an idea of my availability, I usually book these sessions 2 – 3 weeks in advance. I don’t want you to think you could get a session the same day!
Mumpreneur Success Mentoring Programme
I work with you over 3 or 6 months with coaching calls, unlimited email support and accountability. We kick the programme off with a bang – during the very first call we will:
- Work out exactly who your ideal clients are so you stop wasting any more money
- Define your marketing message so that you attract all the clients you want
- Map out your products and programmes so that you can leverage yourself to earn more money
- Plan for success so that we put it all together into manageable tasks of everything you need to do to achieve your big goals
You will leave with a clear plan of what you need to do over the next 12 months so that you can start taking action as soon as the session is finished.
I’ll be opening up spots for this programme soon, watch this space!
Busy Mums Business Bootcamp
The Busy Mums Business Bootcamp is a 6 week online training programme that takes you step by step through everything that you need to do to get your business up and running and start marketing to attract clients.
So, this is a completely online course and has been split into 6 x weekly modules of training to work through. As this is an online course, you can work through the material at a time that’s best for you – whether that’s when the kids are at school / nursery or in bed.
By the end of the course, you will …
- Know step by step exactly what you need to do to get the business started
- Know what the essential start up costs are
- Get clear on who your ideal client is so you only work with people happy to pay your rates
- Get clear on your pricing structure so you charge what you’re worth and get paid it
- Discover proven strategies to run the business round the family to achieve that all important work / life balance
- Create a marketing message that attracts your ideal paying clients
- Discover some simple low to no cost marketing activities that work
- Get expert advice from someone who’s been running a successful business for nearly 15 years
- Save time and money by knowing exactly what to do and what can be left
BONUSES – You’ll also receive …
1. Two x Q&A call for the group to ask questions, this is really powerful as someone else’s issue could be the very thing that you need to hear. There’s no time limit on these calls, we keep going until I’ve answered all your questions
2. Done for you templates and checklists that save you time and are ready to use
3. Lifetime access to the material so you can go through the course at a time and pace that suits you
EXTRA BONUS – For the first 5 people to book, you’ll also get …
A private coaching session with me (value of £97) to help you kick start your business to success
New intake for this course will be launching soon – watch this space!
VIP Intensive Day
We will pack months of coaching, mentoring and learning into a 1 day strategy session that focuses solely on your business.
What would it mean to you if you could have a step by step blueprint and plan you can follow to really build your business to the level you know it can be?
That’s exactly what will happen at one of my VIP Intensive Strategy Days.
We will work out exactly who your ideal clients are so you stop wasting any more money, define your marketing message so that you attract all the clients you want, plan out your products and programmes so that you can earn more money..on your terms.
You will leave with a clear plan of what you need to do over the next 12 months so that you can start taking action the minute the session ends.
Your VIP Intensive Strategy Day includes a focused 4 hour session delivered via Skype (no travel required for us busy mums), 6 x 45 minute follow up coaching calls to keep you accountable and email support for 90 days giving you the opportunity to ask questions about implementing your plan.
Fill out the form below to ask about and book your own VIP Intensive Strategy Day